Our grocery store with local products
In addition to essential products you will find there, we have farm and local products, and the specialties of Chartres !
What specialties of Chartres could you find in our grocery store ?
Among the products you can enjoy as soon as you arrive with us, let’s mention the famous local beers, the Eurélienne or the Maintenon beers, both perfect with a packet of Beauce Belsia crisps, to say it’s the aperitif time !
- L’Eurélienne : warm and full-bodied craft beer, it is brewed in the heart of the Beauce plain. It exists in blonde, brown, red or white for an everyday tasting and on special occasions.
- Belsia crisps : it was in the spirit of Clément and Nathalie, epicureans at heart, that the idea was born of transforming a universal product, synonymous with conviviality and grown in Beauce: the potato into a gourmet and quality product, enhancing the local terroir! Belsia crisps are 100% local, natural and delicious!
- Drinks with authentic Perche flavors : on our shelves, find Pure Perche milk to gently accompany your mornings, but also the succulent ciders from Maison Ferré to make your aperitifs sparkle.
- Shortbread cookies from Beauce : these delicious biscuits are made exclusively from wheat from Beauce and Eure-et-Loir. Made by Minoteries Viron, they contain no additives but have an exceptional flavor. The best allies for a snack or gourmet tea/coffee!
- Assortments of terrines and rillettes : the ideal solution for concocting sandwiches or an aperitif break during your excursion to Chartres and its surroundings! Don’t forget that you can also order your bread from our team at the campsite reception.
- “La Beauceronne” lemonades : this lemonade was created 130 years ago, an artisanal recipe that has been passed down from generation to generation. Created in 1888, it is now sold all over France. Find it in our grocery store in all its flavors: plain, grenadine, pineapple-vanilla, ginger, lychee-grapefruit, frozen lemon, green apple, orange and mojito.
Want to know the different local specialties of Eure-et-Loir? Discover the local products that you can take home as a souvenir of the destination.